This course will cover the practical aspects in the management of painful as well as non-painful conditions and
include a minimum of 100 clinical hours.
Hands-on experience will be emphasized in the face-to-face sessions.
- Pain Management: Migraine headaches, low-back pain, sciatica, arthritis, TMJ syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, complex regional pain syndrome (RSD), post-herpetic neuralgia, and other conditions.
- Medical Conditions: GERDS, irritable bowel syndrome, hay fever, asthma, hypertension, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other conditions.
- Women's Health: PMS, menstrual irregularity, menorrhalgia, amenorrhea, yeast infections, menopausal syndrome, post-partum depression, genital herpes, peripartum care, obstetrical analgesia, and other conditions.
- Geriatrics: Sexual dysfunctions, urinary and bowel dysfunctions, recurrent urinary tract infections, memory problems, and other conditions.
- Psychiatry: Insomnia, depression, panic disorders, drug withdrawals, smoking cessation, anxiety disorders.
- Emergency Medicine: Acute trauma including automobile accidents, sports injuries, falls, and other conditions.
- Basic herbal treatments in Traditional Chinese Medicine.